Upcoming Events to educate and evaluate local issues and candidates.
International Black Women’s Public Policy Institute (IBWPPI)
Thursday, September 10th 10am to 4pm
12th Annual Policy Forum
Black Women Leading With Authority, A Convening of Experts, Masterminds and Key Influencers
Speakers Included: Honorable Karen Bass & Honorable Keisha Lance Bottoms
Candidates Forum D7 hosted by BACBO
John George Democratic Club Candidates Forum – Special Districts
BWOPA partnership with John George Democratic Club
NCBW/OBAC Candidates Forum OUSD D7
NCBW/OBAC is co-sponsoring with the League of Women Voters.
- Sept 16- OUSD candidates Dist. 7
AKA & DST Operation EMR in partnership w/ BWOPA CA & CalMatters
BWOPA CA – Super Saturday Conversations
“Our Vote Is Our Power” Guest Speaker: NAACP CA-HI State Conference President, Alice Huffman
BACBO Oakland Council D3 Candidates Forum
Mailing of Vote by Mail Ballots
– Mailing of Vote by Mail Ballots
– First Day of Vote by Mail Drop Boxes Open
– First Day of Early Voting at Register-Recorder County Clerk’s Headquarters*
*If there is not a State/County public closure due to Covid-19
NCBW/OBAC Candidate Forum Oak Council D7
NCBW/OBAC is co-sponsoring with the League of Women Voters. Oakland City Council Dist. 7
BACBO Candidates Forum Oakland City D1
You have 56 days left to register online, the deadline is Monday, Oct. 19. You must be registered by Monday, Oct. 19 to receive a Vote By Mail Ballot.
– Vote Centers Open 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
– Register To Vote: https://registertovote.ca.gov/
– Double Check Your Voter Registration Status: